Hi everyone! Heartwood Soundstage is getting ready to host the annual Tom Petty Birthday Weekend. Last year’s party was a huge success and our expectations are that this year will be even better. We need our vendors to help make this weekend a memorable one for all. Please take a moment to look over the information and get back to us as soon as possible so we can secure your spot. Dates are October 19th and 20th with security overnight to make sure everything is safe. Set up will begin on Thursday 18th, each vendor will be given a setup time to work with so not everyone is setting up at the same time. Please work with us in adhering to that time schedule.
- Applications will be reviewed and decisions will be made to ensure we are not over run with any one item, making it fair for everyone.
- Limited Food Trucks will be included. Please provide a copy of your food license.
- Please send photos or web links with representations of merchandise.
- Booth tenders will be limited to 2 tickets per merchandise booth, 4 tickets per food truck .
- Parking passes and tickets will be with your welcome package, please let us know if you do not need the extra tickets, we have to monitor them closely.
- Heartwood Soundstage reserves the right to refuse the sale of any item at said show. NOTHING with the Tom Petty name, logo, or likeness is to be sold at the show.
- Tent spaces for merchandise vendors is 10×10 excluding food tucks.
Food Trucks: $150.00 for both days
Merchandise Vendor: $100.00 for both days
Extra tickets for booth workers: $25.00
Payment to be made with submission of application.
Any questions or concerns please contact: